Items featured at www.tesorotreasures.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wouldn't It Be Nice????


My cousin just sent me this picture of a place he just visited in the Persian Gulf, and I was immediately transported there in my mind. I could just imagine myself sitting on one of the chaise lounges, sipping a nice cool fruity drink, and taking in the beauty of the sea before me. These desires always seem to come to me at the end of the summer when I have not had my fill of the ocean. I was born and raised in San Francisco, therefore while growing up, I have always had the ocean in my backyard (not literally, but it was less than a mile from my home and always in view). There was never a day when I didn't see some part of the blue Pacific! Now I don't live in sight of it every day, but I am only about an hour's drive from the beach. Unfortunately, with life's busy schedule, my trips to the coast are few and far between - and I MISS IT!! I didn't realize it until I saw this beautiful picture! I think it's time for a beach vacation...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment