Items featured at www.tesorotreasures.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gratitude Friday - The Magic of Christmas


At this time of year, things can get sort of hectic and I get stressed out with all the things I have to do. It starts with making sure the house is all decorated to addressing all the Christmas cards. And then there is the worry that I have remembered everyone on my Christmas buying list (and also have those little extras for those that I may have accidentally forgotten). Every year I say that I want to get all these things done early so that I can enjoy the magic of Christmas. Well, this year, perhaps I have succeeded!!! The Christmas cards aren't yet written, but they have been ordered. And I have to say that I am finally relaxed. And it couldn't have come at a better time - we are hosting an office event at our home Saturday night and I'm hoping the atmosphere will be one of Christmas magic!! Now that all the other stresses are gone, I can concentrate on creating a beautiful evening (I hope!) and I can enjoy being with those special people that I have the joy of working side by side with every day. With some soft lighting and quiet music playing in the background, and the lighted Christmas tree shining in the corner, I'm hoping to bring the Magic of Christmas to my dinner table with an elegant evening celebrating the season. I really hope that reality will match my dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment